A Premier California Licensed Real Estate Broker Associate!
With over 20 years of experience, Izabella Lipetski is a premier California licensed real estate principal broker who has served over 200 clients with discretion, integrity, and diligence. With a Master’s Degree in accounting, economics, and trade, she offers an unparalleled financial perspective giving you the edge in today’s competitive market.
At the core of Izabella’s renowned reputation are a legacy of superior service, savvy marketing strategies, and artful negotiating skills. To maximize your success, Izabella is backed by top-notch support staff to ensure a streamlined real estate transaction Passionate about helping clients achieve their dreams and find their perfect home, Izabella’s extensive knowledge, and expertise will offer you access to distinctive properties in alignment with your goals.
With numerous credentials and awards under her belt, clients can feel confident they are in excellent hands with a highly sought-after real estate professional who will place their best interests at the forefront every step of the way. Izabella specializes in single-family homes across the Bay Area, including Alameda, Pleasanton, Danville, and San Ramon.
List of Awards & Certifications
- Certifications, Memberships and Associations
- Certified e-PRO Internet Professional (e-PRO)
- Member – National Association of Realtors
- Buyer Certified Resource
- Bay East Association of Realtors
- California Association of Realtors
- East Bay Multiple Listing Services
- Bay East Trustee Member
- Member of TAN (Top Agent Network)
- Chair of Bay East Scholarship Committee
- 2009 Board of Directors – Alameda Association of Realtors
- Heart to Heart Sponsor (2009-2014) — a non-profit organization based in Oakland providing free medical services, extensive training and education, and medical supplies to children’s hospitals in Russia.
- Languages • English, Russian, Ukrainian
Sell Your Home Faster & For a Higher Price with Compass Concierge
WHAT OUR HAPPY CUSTOMERS SAY!
Izabella is one of a kind, old fashion work ethics with new world approaches.
She is skilled and kind and it was easy to work with her on finding an investment property in the east bay
(Alameda and Castro Valley were our first and second options. ) If it wasn’t for her connections, we would never found our new flip adventure.
Much appreciated and highly recommended.
Thank you for your thoughtful guidance and support throughout this process. It’s been a joy working together.
Izabella is the best!!
She helped me sell my condo and now helping me to buy a home. She has excellent follow through and response time.
She makes you feel like you are her only client. She is a warrior and will fight for you and your needs.
I’m so happy I found her and would recommend to her anyone looking for a realtor!