With over 20 years experience, Izabella Lipetski is a premier California licensed real estate principal broker who has served over 200 clients with discretion, integrity and diligence. With a Master's Degree in accounting, economics and trade, she offers an unparalleled financial perspective giving you the edge in today's competitive market.
At the core of Izabella's renown reputation is a legacy of superior service, savvy marketing strategies, and artful negotiating skills. To maximize your success, Izabella is backed by a top-notch support staff to ensure a streamlined real estate transaction.
Passionate about helping clients achieve their dreams and find their perfect home, Izabella's extensive knowledge and expertise will offer you access to distinctive properties in alignment with your goals.
With numerous credentials and awards under her belt, clients can feel confident they are in excellent hands with a highly sought-after real estate professional who will place their best interests at the forefront every step of the way.
Izabella specializes in single family homes across the Bay Area, including Alameda, Pleasanton, Danville and San Ramon.
Certifications, Memberships and Associations
- Certified e-PRO Internet Professional (e-PRO)
- Member - National Association of Realtors
- Buyer Certified Resource
- Bay East Association of Realtors
- California Association of Realtors
- East Bay Multiple Listing Services
- Bay East Trustee Member
- Member of TAN (Top Agent Network)
- Chair of Bay East Scholarship Committee
- 2009 Board of Directors – Alameda Association of Realtors
- Heart to Heart Sponsor (2009-2014) — a non-profit organization based in Oakland providing free medical services, extensive training and education, and medical supplies to children’s hospitals in Russia.
• English, Russian, Ukrainian
Izabella Lipetski, Alain Pinel Realtors | CAL BRE #01372992
(510) 506-2072 | firstname.lastname@example.org